|Industry||Automotive IVI Multimedia Middleware, Driver Development, Embedded USB Stacks|
|Founder||Ofer Vilenski, Derry Shribman|
|Ophir Herbst (CEO Jungo Connectivity)|
|Products||MediaCore, WinDriver, DriverCore, USBware|
Jungo Connectivity Ltd
Jungo Connectivity is a divestiture of the Connectivity Division of Jungo Ltd., focusing on the in-vehicle infotainment market.
The Connected Home division of Jungo Ltd. is now part of the Cisco Videoscape Unity platform, through the acquisition of NDS. Jungo Connected Home Division, now part of Cisco, is a provider of software solutions that power residential broadband service offerings. Jungo Ltd became part of Cisco in 2012.
Jungo was founded in 1998 as KRFTech Ltd., by two former Checkpoint Software Technologies employees, Derry Shribman and Ofer Vilenski (who served as the company's first CEO), initially specializing in creating toolkits for hardware developers, later expanding to provide residential gateway technologies. In April 2000 the company changed its name to Jungo Ltd.
On 1 May 2013 the Connectivity Software division was divested into Jungo Connectivity Ltd.
- "Jungo Ltd. - Company Profile". BusinessWeek.
- "Jungo’s $7 million second round led by TeleSoft Partners" (PDF). IVCJ - Israel Venture Capital Journal 1 (3). June–July 2001.
- "Jungo Raises $5.5 Million in Third-Round Funding from Infineon Ventures, The Intel Communications Fund, Partech International and TeleSoft Partners". PRNewswire. 8 Sep 2003.
- "NDS to buy Israel's Jungo for up to $107.5 mln". Reuters. 4 Dec 2006.
- "Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire NDS". 15 March 2012.
- "Cisco Completes Acquisition of NDS". 31 July 2012.
- "NDS is now part of Cisco". 7 August 2012.