From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up junior in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junior may refer to:
- Junior or Jnr (Jr. in American English), suffix to names
- Junior (education), the third grade of high school or college
- Junior (athletics), an age athletics category (under 20, but over 17)
- Ekolot JK-05L Junior, Polish ultralight aircraft
- PZL-112 Junior, Polish training aircraft
- SZD-51 Junior, Polish-made, training and club glider
- Junior Giscombe (b. 1961), British musician
- Junior Johnson (b. 1931), NASCAR driver
- Junior Reid (b. 1965), Jamaican musician
- Junior Samples, American comedian, known for his appearances on the Hee Haw TV series
- Junior Sa'u (b. 1987), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Junior Seau (1969–2012), American football player
- Junior Walker, American musician, known for the song "Shotgun"
- Junior dos Santos, Brazilian Mixed Martial Artist, former UFC heavy weight champion
Brazilian footballers Júnior:
- Leovegildo Lins da Gama Júnior (born 1954)
- Júnior Baiano (born 1970)
- Jenílson Ângelo de Souza (born 1973)
- José Júnior (born 1976)
- Carlos de Jésus Junior (born 1977)
- Junior, the present-day Patriarch on the TV show "The Sopranos."
- Junior, son of the Gorgs in Fraggle Rock television series
- Junior, title character in film Problem Child
- Jr., Gaignun Kukai, Jr., in Xenosaga game series
- Junior (Röyksopp album), released in 2009
- Junior (Kaki King album), released in 2010
- Junior (film)
- Junior (2008 film), a documentary film about Quebec junior league ice hockey
- Junior (chess), computer program
- Juniors, a retail marketing demographic aimed at young women ages 13–24.
- Juniors, a type of United States standard women's clothing size.
- "Junior", atomic bomb in the novel Escape in series Island
- "Junior", sentient gun in the comic book series Buck Godot, Zap Gun for Hire by Phil Foglio
- Junior 4, a one-bedroom apartment with a separate dining room or small bedroom or office, used in the New York City real estate market
- Junior (band)
- Junior debt, a form of corporate finance
- Atlético Junior Barranquilla, football team
- Junior hockey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.