|Batting style||Right-handed batsman|
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium|
|Source: Cricket Archive|
Junior Kwebiha (born 7 January 1981 in Kampala, Uganda) is a Ugandan cricketer. A right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pace bowler, he has played for the Uganda national cricket team since 2001. His matches include three first-class matches and seven List A matches.
Kwebiha first played for Uganda in 2001, at the 2001 ICC Trophy in Canada. He made his first-class debut in 2004, playing against Namibia and Kenya in the ICC Intercontinental Cup. He also played a match in the 2005 tournament against Namibia. He made his List A debut in 2005, playing in the 2005 ICC Trophy in Ireland.
He has continued in the Ugandan team, playing matches against Bermuda and Canada in January 2007, before representing Uganda in Division Three of the World Cricket League later in the year, a tournament that Uganda won. He won the man of the match award in Uganda's match against the Cayman Islands after taking 4/11 in the Cayman Islands innings.
- Cricket Archive profile
- Teams played for by Junior Kwebiha at Cricket Archive
- First-class matches played by Junior Kwebiha at Cricket Archive
- List A matches played by Junior Kwebiha at Cricket Archive
- ICC Trophy matches played by Junior Kwebiha at Cricket Archive
- Other matches played by Junior Kwebiha at Cricket Archive
- Squads for 2007 ICC World Cricket League Division Three at CricketEurope
- Uganda lift Division Three title by Andrew Nixon, 2 June 2007 at CricketEurope
- Scorecard of Cayman Islands v Uganda, 30 May 2007 at Cricket Archive
|This biographical article related to Ugandan cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|