From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Junkers (disambiguation))
|Look up junker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junker may refer to:
- Junker, the landed aristocracy of Prussia and Eastern Germany
- Junker (Russia), derived from the German term, has several meanings in Russian
- Junker (SS rank), a Waffen-SS officer candidate position
- Junker (grape), another name for the wine grape Chasselas
- JUNKER, Japanese Undercover Neuro Kinetic Elimination Ranger. An anti-SNATCHER(bioroid) group in the video game Snatcher
- Lemon (automobile), a car in poor condition, also referred to as a "junker"
Junkers may refer to:
- Hermann Junker, a German Egyptologist.
- Hugo Junkers, 1859-1935, famous German engineer
- Junkers, a company founded by Hugo Junkers, chiefly known for its later role in aircraft design and construction.
- Junkers are an almost neutral faction in Freelancer (computer game)
- Junkers, brandname for boilers made by Robert Bosch GmbH
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.