||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)
Jupiler is a Belgian beer brewed by Piedboeuf Brewery in Jupille-sur-Meuse, Belgium. Jupiler is the biggest-selling beer in Belgium.
- « Jupiler » is a 5.2% abv, pale lager. It is made from malt, maize (corn), water, hops and yeast. The name "Jupiler" comes from its place of origin, Jupille. It was created in 1966.
- « Jupiler N.A. » a 0.5% abv pale lager, created in 2004.
- « Jupiler Blue » a 3.3% abv pale lager, created in 2006.
- « Jupiler Force» a brewed soft drink.
- « Jupiler Tauro » an 8.3% abv strong pale lager, created in 2008.
Jupiler is the main sponsor of the Belgian Pro League, the highest Belgian soccer division, as well as the second highest league in the Netherlands, the Eerste Divisie.
- ^ Jupiler (Belgium) - AB InBev