Jupiter Farms, Florida
Jupiter Farms is a community in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. Jupiter Farms, locally known as "The Farms", is located west of Florida's Turnpike on Indiantown Road (County Road 706), the major highway through the community. The exact population is unknown. "The Farms" is composed of roughly 15 square miles (39 km2) of land and has property sizes ranging from 1 acre (4,000 m2) to 152 acres (600,000 m2).
- To the north: Hobe Sound, Martin County, Florida
- To the northwest: Indiantown, Florida
- To the south: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- To the east: Jupiter, Florida
- Actor Burt Reynolds previously owned Burt Reynolds Ranch of 152 acres (620,000 m2) off Jupiter Farms Road.