Jurica Pađen performing at Crikvenica
in July 2013
3 February 1955 |
||Rock, pop rock, novi val
||Musician, singer-songwriter, record producer, artist
||Menart, Croatia Records, Jugoton
||Aerodrom, Azra, Pađen Band, Parni Valjak, Grupa 220, 4 Asa, Spectrum, Hobo
Jurica Pađen (born February 3, 1955) is a well-travelled Croatian singer and guitarist. He was a founding member of the bands Parni valjak and Aerodrom and member of Azra and Grupa 220. During the 1990s he started his own group Pađen Band. In the 2000s he was also a part of the 4 asa supergroup along with Rajko Dujmić, Vlado Kalember and Alen Islamović.
Pađen also participated in the wartime Hrvatski Band Aid, and also appeared on the compilation Rock za Hrvatsku with his war song Tko to tamo gine (Who's dying over there).
- 1976 - Dođite na show!
- 1977 - Glavom kroz zid
- 1983 - Kad fazani lete
- 1983 - Nemir i strast (Restlessness and Passion) / Doviđenja na Vlaškom drumu (Farewell on the Valachian Road)
- 1984 - Klinček stoji pod oblokom (A Carnation Grows Under The Window ) / Flash sa albuma "Krivo srastanje"
- 1984 - Mon Ami / Duboko u tebi sa albuma "Krivo srastanje"
- 1984 - Krivo srastanje
- 1987 - Između krajnosti
- 1988 - Zadovoljština
- 2003 - Live
- 2003 - Priče iz Dubrovnika
- 2004 - Nakon svih ovih godina