From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jurong can refer to the following locations:
- Jurong, a constituency and town of Singapore
- Jurong East, a residential neighbourhood within the eastern portion of the town of Jurong
- Jurong West, a residential neighbourhood within the western portion of the town of Jurong
- Jurong Island, a man-made Island off Singapore's coast
- Jurong, Jiangsu, a city in Jiangsu, China
Jurong can also mean:
- Jurong East MRT Station, a Mass Rapid Transit station in Singapore that serves the Jurong East neighbourhood
- Jurong (mythology), a fire spirit in Chinese mythology
- MV Jurong, a Singaporean coaster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.