|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (April 2011)|
Logo of JTC Corporation
|Formed||June 1, 1968|
|Preceding Agency||Jurong Town Corporation|
|Headquarters||The JTC Summit, 8 Jurong Town Hall Road, Singapore 609434|
|Agency executives||Dr Loo Choon Yong, Chairman
Png Cheong Boon, Chief Executive Officer
|Parent agency||Ministry of Trade and Industry (Singapore)|
JTC Corporation (Abbreviation: JTC; Chinese: 裕廊集团; pinyin: Yùláng Jítuán), formerly the Jurong Town Corporation, is Singapore's principal developer and manager of industrial estates and their related facilities.
JTC was established on June 1, 1968 to develop industrial estates. Within three years, it managed to change existing mangrove swamplands into the Jurong Industrial Estate, consisting of industrial sites, residential areas and parks.
Some of its landmark projects include wafer fabrication parks, business parks, Biopolis and Fusionopolis at one-north, a chemicals hub on Jurong Island, biomedical parks as well as logistics hubs for various industries.
- The Jurong Rock Caverns look to subterranean depths to optimise land use.
- Seletar Aerospace Park and Tukang Innovation Park
- CleanTech Park, Singapore's first eco-business park
- Jurong Island Version 2.0 initiative plans to cut carbon emissions and enhance competitiveness of the chemicals hub.
Industrial/business parks under JTC
- Changi Business Park
- International Business Park
- Jurong Island
- Seletar Aerospace Park
- Tuas Biomedical Park
- CleanTech Park
Gardens managed by JTC
- "Jurong Town Corporation". National Library Board. Retrieved 2011-02-11.
- "Operator selected for Singapore’s mysterious Jurong Rock Caverns". Oil Patch Asia. Retrieved 2 January 2014.