From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jury in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jury may also refer to:
- Juried (competition): a juried competition of literary or artistic works
- Al Jury, American football official
- Chris Jury, English actor, director and writer
- Eliahu I. Jury, American engineer
- Ernie Jury, New Zealand lawn bowler
- Hugo Jury, Austrian Nazi
- Jury, Moselle, France
- The Jury (disambiguation)
- Jury tampering, illegally influencing the jury.
- Jury rig, makeshift repairs with the tools on hand.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.