From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Just Cause may refer to:
- Just cause, a common standard in labor arbitration
- Just Cause (film), a 1995 legal thriller starring Sean Connery
- Just Cause (TV series), a 2000s Canadian legal drama
- Just Cause (video game), a 2006 video game
- Just Cause 2, a 2010 video game, sequel to Just Cause
- Operation Just Cause, the 1989 U.S. invasion of Panama
- Just war theory, a doctrine of military ethics
- Right Cause, a Russian political party
- Strike for cause, a jury-selection procedure
- Just because
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.