Just Dance Wii
|Just Dance Wii|
T: Just Dance Wii
N: Just Dance Wii 2
|Genre(s)||Music, Rhythm, Dance|
|Mode(s)||Single player, 8-Multiplayer Support|
|Distribution||Wii Optical Disc|
Just Dance Wii is the first game of the Japanese edition of the Just Dance video game series for the Wii. This edition was published and edited by Nintendo, but developed by Ubisoft Paris and Ubisoft Bucharest as a third-party developer, with the song list featuring popular J-Pop songs to cater to the Japanese audience, with most popular Western songs from Just Dance 2, one song from Just Dance: Summer Party and two songs from the first Just Dance. This version is based on Just Dance 2. All the features such as "Just Sweat", "Medley", "Non-Stop Shuffle" are present, except the online shop. It was released in Japan on October 13, 2011, and is the first official entry for the Just Dance series in the Japanese market. Oddly enough, the game contains different languages other than just Japanese, some of them include Spanish, English, Hawaiian, and French. These languages can only be accessed with hacks.
The game contains 28 music tracks.
|"Choo Choo TRAIN"||Exile||2||3||2008||Duet||♂/♂|
|"Cutie Honey"||Kumi Koda||2||1||2004||Solo||♀|
|"Hot Stuff" (2)||Donna Summer||2||1||1979||Duet||♀/♂|
|"Jump in the Line (Shake, Senora)" (3D)/(2)||Harry Belafonte||3||2||1961||Duet||♀/♂|
|"Just Mario" (U)/(3D)||Ubisoft Meets Nintendo||1||3||2011||Solo||♂ (Mario)|
|"Katti Kalandal" (3D)/(G)/(2)||Bollywood||2||2||1980||Duet||♀/♂|
|"Kimi ni Bump"||Ketsumeishi||2||2||2004||Duet||♀/♂|
|"Koi no Dial 6700"||Dream5||1||1||2011||Solo||♀|
|"Mickey (Hawaii Version)"||Gorie with Jasmine and Joann||1||3||2003||Solo||♀|
|"Rasputin" (2)/(3D)||Boney M||3||3||1978||Solo||♂|
|"Ren'ai Revolution 21"||Morning Musume||3||3||2000||Duet||♀/♀|
|"One Night Carnival"||Kishidan||1||2||2007||Solo||♂|
|"Sexy Girl"||Namie Amuro||2||1||2006||Solo||♀|
|"survival dAnce 〜no no cry more〜"||TRF||2||3||1994||Solo||♂|
|"Toxic"*/(3D)/(G)/(2)||Britney Spears (The Hit Crew)||3||1||2004||Solo||♀|
|"U Can't Touch This" (3D)/(G)/(1)||MC Hammer||1 (2)||1 (3)||1990||Solo||♂|
|"Wannabe" (1)||Spice Girls||1||1 (2)||1996||Solo||♀|
|"Why (Keep Your Head Down)"*||TVXQ (Tohou Shinki)||3||2||2011||Solo||♂|
|"Won't Be Long"||Exile and Kumi Koda||1||1||2006||Duet||♂/♀|
|"You Can't Hurry Love" (2D)||The Supremes||2||2||1966||Duet||♀/♀|
- A "*" indicates that the song is a cover version, not the original.
- A "(1)" indicates that the song was originally on Just Dance.
- A "(2)" indicates that the song was originally on Just Dance 2.
- A "(G)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance: Best Of / Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- A "(2D)" indicates that the song is also a DLC on Just Dance 2.
- A "(3D)" indicates that the song is also a DLC on Just Dance 3.
- A "(4D)" indicates that the song is also a DLC on Just Dance 4.
- A "(U)" indicates that the song is locked in the game. To unlock it, you must play every song in the game.
- A "()" indicates that the song is the difficulty and effort on the original game.
- "Japanese Version of Just Dance Wii Packed with JPOP"
- "「初音ミク」8万6000本，「STREET FIGHTER X 鉄拳」合計6万7000本。1位は先週に続いて「ワンピース 海賊無双」の「週間販売ランキング＋」". 4Gamer.net (in Japanese). Aetas. 2012-03-15. Retrieved 2012-03-20.