Originally released in 1994, Just Say Roe was the seventh and final in the Just Say Yes series from Sire Records. It contained primarily non-album tracks of artists on the label, most of which were alternative rock, but also included some pop and dance. It was conceived specifically as a pro-choice album, put together by Sire after a letter from a listener (named only as Todd) suggested the title and praised Sire for their willingness to tackle other politically sensitive issues (including freedom of expression, voter registration, and AIDS education).
- David Byrne - "Lilies of the Valley"
- Madonna - "Goodbye to Innocence"
- Doubleplusgood - "The Winding Song"
- Waterlillies - "I Am Woman"
- Belly - "It's Not Unusual"
- The Farm - "Comfort"
- John Wesley Harding - "Right to Choose"
- Kristin Hersh - "Hysterical Bending"
- Scorpio Rising - "It's Obvious"
- Poster Children - "Roe v. Wade"
- Danielle Dax - "Defiled"
- Tripmaster Monkey - "Blatant Affair"
- Bigod 20 - "It's Up to You"
- Judybats - "What We Lose"
- Ride - "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier"
- Greenberry Woods - "Adieu"
Adapted from Amazon listing.