Justice Resource Institute
The Justice Resource Institute (JRI) is a nonprofit organization based on Boston, Massachusetts, that provides outpatient specialty mental health services to disadvantaged, under-served and severely impacted youth and adults. The JRI hosts the Trauma Center, a program aimed at treating posttraumatic stress disorder.
The JRI has been involved in providing the following services:
- HIV case management
- Sex offender treatment (cancelled in 2003)
- Outreach services to homeless youth
- Brooks, DM (2010). "HIV-related case management". In Poindexter CC. Handbook of HIV and social work: principles, practices, and populations. John Wiley and Sons. pp. 77. ISBN 0-470-26093-9.
- Schlank, A (2006). "The civil commitment of sexual offenders: lessons learned". In Marshall WL. Sexual offender treatment: controversial issues. John Wiley and Sons. pp. 54. ISBN 0-470-86774-4.
- James, SE; Clare MM; Sears JT (2005). "Community LGBT Youth Groups". In Sears JT. Youth, Education, and Sexualities: A-J. Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 205. ISBN 0-313-32754-8.