From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Justin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Justin is a given name, sometimes a surname. The given name may refer to:
- Justin (name), including a list of persons with the given name Justin
- Justin Martyr - a Christian martyr
- Justin (historian) - a Latin historian who lived under the Roman Empire
- John Justin (1917–2002), British stage and film actor
- Paul Justin (born 1968), American football quarterback
- Justin (singer) (born 1978), Hawaiian singer-songwriter
- Justin, Texas, a city in the United States
- Justin.tv, a network of diverse channels providing a platform for lifecasting and live video streaming of events online
- Albums by Justin Lo:
- "Justin" (Korn song), a song from the 1998 album Follow the Leader
- Justin, the main character of Grandia, a 1997 role-playing game
- Justin (robot), a humanoid robot developed by the German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Iustin Moisescu (1910–1986), Patriarch of All Romania
- Justinus (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Justin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Justin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.