|Birth name||Justin Gabriel Isaac Bennett|
|Born||Dec 18 1973|
|Genres||Electronic music, Industrial, Avant-garde, Experimental, Rock, Reggae, Pop|
|Occupations||live touring and session drummer, producer|
|Associated acts||Skinny Puppy, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, Ohgr, Pigface, Bahntier|
Justin Bennett is a studio and live performance session drummer and producer. He has been working professionally since 1995, and has participated on tours and albums with a number of notable bands and artists, including Skinny Puppy, Ohgr, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, Peter Murphy and Rozz Williams as well as forming his own project, American Memory.
Bennett worked on a video project called American Memory with guitarist William Morrison. According to Morrison, the idea of the project is that far in the future, after America no longer exists, an archive of American audio and visual material is discovered by a group of artists, who reinterpret their findings and broadcast them back in time.
American Memory toured with OhGr in the United States and Canada in 2008, adding visuals to the shows. Bennett toured with Skinny Puppy on their last three tours, "Greater Wrong of the Right", "Mythrus", and "In Solvent See". In spring 2010, he toured with My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult and Bahntier.
- "Justin Bennett: Studio and Live Drummer, Experimental Composer, Producer, Programmer". Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- "An Exciting Time for Puppy Fans!". Skinny Puppy Official Website: News. April 4, 2008. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Rushkoff (October 2, 2008). "American Memory". BoingBoing. Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- "American Memory Project on tour with Ohgr in US and Canada". Side-Line Music Magazine. October 8, 2008. Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- "A Skinny Puppy dobosának együttese a Gyárban". Quart (in Hungarian). April 17, 2010. Retrieved May 9, 2010.