Justin Davis (soccer)
|Full name||Justin Davis|
|Date of birth||May 6, 1988|
|Place of birth||Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Current club||Minnesota United|
|2006–2009||New Mexico Lobos|
|2007–2008||Des Moines Menace||11||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 30, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
College and Amateur
Davis played his college career at the University of New Mexico where he played mainly as a forward, but was noted for his versatility. Davis led the MPSF in scoring while earning first team all-MPSF accolades. He also earned second team all-Far West Region honors.
Davis was drafted in the second round (32nd overall) of the 2010 MLS SuperDraft by Real Salt Lake, but was not offered a contract by the team. He signed with the NSC Minnesota Stars in the North American Soccer League in 2011, and made his professional debut on April 30, in a 1-1 tie with the Carolina RailHawks. He scored his first professional goal on May 18, in a 2-0 win over the Puerto Rico Islanders.
Minnesota announced in December 2011 that Davis would return for the 2012 season.
- Former known as NSC Minnesota Stars in 2011 and Minnesota Stars FC in 2012.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- 2010 MLS SuperDraft[dead link]
- "Barbara Scores Again as RailHawks Tie Minnesota". Nasl.com. 2011-05-01. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Minnesota Ends Islanders Unbeaten Run". Nasl.com. 2011-05-18. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "NASL Champion Stars Exercise 18 Contract Options | North American Soccer League". Nasl.com. 2011-11-29. Retrieved 2012-01-21.