October 11, 1988 |
Snowflake, MB, CAN
|Height||6 ft 5 in (196 cm)|
|Weight||215 lb (98 kg; 15 st 5 lb)|
|New York Rangers
|NHL Draft||110th overall, 2007
Justin Falk (born October 11, 1988) is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman for the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was a fourth round selection of the Wild, 110th overall, in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.
Falk was a member of the Spokane Chiefs team that won both the Western Hockey League championship and the Memorial Cup in 2008, and was named to the tournament all-star team. He was drafted by the Minnesota Wild in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, 110th overall.
Falk began his professional career in 2008 with the Houston Aeros. Falk made his NHL debut in the 2009–10 season, appearing in three games with the Wild. He scored his first NHL goal against J-S Giguere of the Colorado Avalanche on January 24, 2012.
|2004–05||Swan Valley Stampeders||MJHL||58||0||8||8||46||—||—||—||—||—|
- "Spokane Chiefs win Memorial Cup". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 2008-05-26. Retrieved 2010-04-27.
- "Justin Falk player card". Minnesota Wild Hockey Club. Retrieved 2010-04-27.
- "Wild end road slide by beating Avs 3-2". National Hockey League. 2012-01-24. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "Wild send Justin Faulk to Rangers for Benn Ferriero, pick". prohockeytalk.com. 2013-06-30. Retrieved 2013-06-30.
- Justin Falk's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Justin Falk's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|