No. 57 Houston Texans
|Date of birth:January 4, 1990|
|Place of birth: Alpharetta, Georgia|
|High school: Duluth (GA) Northview|
|College: Kansas State|
|Undrafted in 2013|
|Debuted in 2013 for the Houston Texans|
|Roster status: Active|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2013
Justin DuJian Tuggle (born January 4, 1990) is an American football linebacker for the Houston Texans of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2013. He played college football at Kansas State. He is the son of former 5-time Pro Bowl linebacker Jessie Tuggle.
Tuggle attended Northview High School in the state of Georgia. Tuggle earned the Greater Atlanta All-Area honors in his Senior season. Tuggle participated in the second annual Offense-Defense All-American Bowl and was the quarterback on the east team. He was selected to the 2007 All-North Fulton County team and was on the second team offense as a quarterback.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
|Duluth, Georgia||Northview High School||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)||205 lb (93 kg)||4.6||Jun 25, 2007|
|Scout: Rivals: 247Sports: N/A|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 65 (QB) Rivals: NR (QB), NR (National), NR (Georgia)|
He played his freshman season at Boston College where he played quarterback. In his sophomore season, he transferred to Blinn College for the spring semester. After spending his sophomore season at Blinn College, he transferred to Kansas State. He switched positions from quarterback to linebacker for his Junior season and first season at Kansas State.
He has an older brother, Jordan Tuggle, who is 28 years old.
- "2008 Offense-Defense All-American Bowl Rosters". scout.com.
- "Roswell Hornets lead all-North Fulton team". northfulton.com. Retrieved December 12, 2007.
- "Former Boston College QB signs with Blinn". chron.com. Retrieved January 13, 2010.
- "K-State's Tuggle moves from QB to linebacker". kansas.com. Retrieved January 1, 2012.
- "Texans sign four draft picks, 23 undrafted free agents". nbcsports.com. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- "K-State LB Tuggle carving out his own legacy". foxsportskansascity.com. Retrieved October 11, 2012.