|Born||Jennifer J. Wilson
1972 (age 41–42)
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
|Genres||Fantasy, Science fiction, Horror fiction|
|Spouse(s)||Elon Musk (m. 2000–2008; divorced); 5 children|
Justine J. Musk (née Wilson; born 1972, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada) is the author of BloodAngel, published in 2005 by the ROC imprint of Penguin Books. BloodAngel is considered a contemporary fantasy novel.
Her second book, Uninvited, was released in 2007. Uninvited is an unrelated work intended for young adult readers. A sequel to BloodAngel, Lord of Bones, was released in 2008. and is one of the first people to ever use a site like Pinterest to plan out a novel.
Musk lives in Bel Air, California, with her five sons. On September 13, 2008, she announced she was divorcing her husband Elon Musk, founder of PayPal and SpaceX. She later wrote an article for Marie Claire about her relationship with Musk.  She claims to have been a “model ex-wife”, on good terms with Elon's second wife, Talulah Riley.
- "Justine Musk: Dark Urban Fantasy".
- "the decadents". Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Orsini, Lauren Rae (March 2, 2012). "How novelist Justine Musk builds a fictional world on Pinterest". The Daily Dot. Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Musk, Justine (September 13, 2008). "yes, divorce". Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Musk, Justine (September 10, 2010). "‘I Was a Starter Wife’: Inside America's Messiest Divorce". Marie Claire. Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Kelly, Cathal (May 14, 2010). "Wife blogs about divorce from billionaire". The Star (Toronto, Canada: Toronto Star). Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Zennie, Michael (August 21, 2012). "PayPal founder Elon Musk gives his British [sic] actress wife just $4.2million in divorce... despite being worth $2BILLION". Daily Mail (UK: Associated Papers Ltd.). Retrieved 2013-02-19.
- Justine Musk at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Justine Musk / Because You're a Creative Badass
- Minx: from the head of Justine Musk