From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up juvenile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Juvenile or The Juvenile may refer to:
- Juvenile status, or minor (law), prior to adulthood
- Juvenile (rapper) (born 1975), American musician
- Juvenile novel
- Any of "Heinlein juveniles"
- Juvenile (film), a Japanese movie
- "The Juvenile", a song by Jonas Berggren
- Juvenile (organism)
- horse racing terminology used to describe two-year-old horses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.