From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up juvenile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Juvenile means Child or childish.
It may also refer to:
- Juvenile status, or minor (law), prior to adulthood
- Juvenile (rapper) (born 1975), American musician
- Juvenilia, works by a young author
- Juvenile novel
- Any of "Heinlein juveniles"
- Juvenile (film), a Japanese movie
- "The Juvenile", a song by Jonas Berggren
- Juvenile (organism)
- horse racing terminology, two-year-old horses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juvenile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.