From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Juventus F.C., an Italian football team playing in Serie A.
- Clube Atlético Juventus, a Brazilian football team.
- Atlético Clube Juventus, a Brazilian football team.
- Grêmio Sportivo Juventus, a Brazilian football team.
- Associação Atlética Juventus Minasnovense, a Brazilian football team.
- Juventus Atlético Clube, a Brazilian football team.
- Juventus Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football team.
- Juventus Idrottsförening, a Swedish football team
- SC Young Fellows Juventus, a Swiss football team.
- Juventus (Belize), a Belizean football team.
- FC Juventus Bucureşti (disambiguation), multiple teams
- A.S. Trapani, an Italian football team previously known as Juventus Trapani.
- Adelaide City F.C. 1946, an Australian football team previously known as Adelaide Juventus.
- Brunswick Juventus (now known as Brunswick Zebras), an Australian football (soccer) club from Brunswick (Melbourne).
- Juventus Corazón, a Peruvian football team.
Juventud and Juventude
- Club Atlético Juventud de Las Piedras, a Uruguayan football team.
- Esporte Clube Juventude, a Brazilian football team.
- Sociedade Esportiva e Recreativa Juventude, a Brazilian football team.
- S.S. Juve Stabia an Italian football team.
- Juventas (or Juventus), goddess of youth.
- Juventud Guerrera, a Mexican professional wrestler.
- Juventus, a basketball club from Utena, Lithuania, playing in the LKL.
- Juventus, a youth movement in the mythical country of Evallonia in John Buchan's novel, House of the Four Winds.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.