From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up juxtaposition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Juxtaposition is the act or placement of two things (usually abstract concepts) near each other.
Juxtaposition may also refer to:
- Juxtaposition Magazine, a student-run global health magazine at the University of Toronto
- A procedure of musical contrast
- Juxtaposition: Barons of Ceti V, a 1985 Wintersoft video game
- In mathematics, juxtaposition is the adjacency of factors with the absence of an explicit operator in an expression, especially for multiplication.
- Juxtaposition Arts, a youth oriented visual art center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Juxtapose (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.