Jyoti Amge (left) with Chandra Bahadur Dangi (right)
December 16, 1993 |
|Known for||Smallest Woman Living|
|Height||2 ft 0.6 in (0.62 m)|
She was a guest participant at Bigg Boss 6 - a winner-take-all television show in India where participants are required to live together in a large house engaging in a variety of 'tasks' as part of the game-show.
As of December 16, 2011, on her 18th birthday, she has been officially declared the world's smallest woman by Guinness Book of Records with a height of 62.8 cm (2 ft 0.6 in). Her restricted height is due to a growth anomaly called achondroplasia.
- "Tiny Teenager Stands Tall Despite Her Height of 23 Inches". FOXNews.com (Fox News Channel). 2008-04-09. Retrieved 2008-07-20.
- "Limca Book of Records, The Human Story". Limca Book Of Records. The Coca-Cola Company. Archived from the original on 2008-03-15. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- Guinness Book Of World Records
- "World's shortest man, woman meet for first time". Fox News. 29 August 2012. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jyoti Amge.|
- World's Smallest Woman Jyoti Amge released the World Biggest Book in Jaipur City
- Rediff - Slide Show
- Sun.co.uk news about Jyoti
- Jyoti Amge
|Shortest Recognized Woman
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|