From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kölsch may refer to:
- Kölsch (beer), a beer speciality from Cologne, Germany
- Colognian (Kölsch) language, a Ripuarian dialect spoken in and around Cologne
- Historic Colognian, a predecessor of today's Kölsch language.
- Kölsche Kaviar (in English: Caviar of Cologne, unrelated to the "real" Caviar), a traditional food speciality of the Cologne gastronomy, consisting of blood sausage (UK: "black pudding") and onions.
- SK Kölsch, German television series
- Tierisch Kölsch, German television series
Kølsch may refer to:
- Rune Reilly Kølsch, better known as Rune RK / ENUR, Danish producer and songwriter. Also part of Artificial Funk production duo
Koelsch may refer to:
- USS Koelsch, the names of a vessel of the Garcia class of the US Navy, (DE/FF-1049)
Koelsch is the name of:
- John Kelvin Koelsch (1923–1951), United States Navy officer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.