Kobe Electric Railway
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kōbe Electric Railway)
Kobe Electric Railway Co., Ltd. (神戸電鉄株式会社 Kōbe Dentetsu Kabushiki Gaisha ), often called Shintetsu (神鉄), is a Japanese private railway company in Kobe and surrounding cities.
- Arima Line (Minatogawa - Arima Onsen)
- Sanda Line (Arimaguchi - Sanda)
- Kōen-Toshi Line (Yokoyama - Woody Town Chuo)
- Ao Line (Suzurandai - Ao)
- Kobe Kosoku Line (Shinkaichi - Minatogawa) - Kobe Rapid Transit Railway owns the tracks of the line as the "Namboku Line". Shintetsu operates trains on the line.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kobe Electric Railway.|
- Official website (Japanese)