From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Köhler is a German surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- August Köhler, microscopist and inventor of the Köhler illumination.
- Benjamin Köhler, football player.
- Ernesto Köhler, flute player and composer.
- Eva Köhler, First Lady of Germany.
- Georges J. F. Köhler, biologist and 1984 Nobel laurate in Medicine.
- Gundolf Köhler, right-wing extremist.
- Horst Köhler, President of Germany (2004-2010).
- Horst Köhler, real name of the singer Guildo Horn.
- The maiden name of Ilse Koch, Nazi war criminal.
- Johann David Köhler, library and information scientist.
- Juliane Köhler, actress.
- Kristina Schröder née Köhler, politician.
- Louis Köhler, German composer.
- Maria João Köhler, Portuguese tennis player.
- Wolfgang Köhler, psychologist.
- Dutch colonial Major General Johan Harmen Rudolf Köhler.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Köhler. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|