From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Köln in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Köln (Cologne) is the fourth largest city in Germany.
Köln may also refer to:
- KOLN, a TV station in Lincoln, Nebraska, US
Places in Germany
- SMS Cöln (1909) (1911–1914), a Kolberg class light cruiser
- SMS Cöln (1916) (1918–1919), a Cöln class light cruiser
- German cruiser Köln (1930–1945), a Königsberg class light cruiser
- Köln (1961–1982), an F120 Köln-class frigate
- Köln (1984–), an F122 Bremen-class frigate
- Cologne (disambiguation)
- Kölsch (beer), brewed in Köln
- Kölsch language, a variant of the Ripuarian Central German group of languages, spoken in and around Köln
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Köln.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.