||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Köprübaşı within Turkey.
|• District||318.23 km2 (122.87 sq mi)|
|Elevation||253 m (830 ft)|
|• District density||31/km2 (81/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Köprübaşı is a town and district of Manisa Province in the Aegean region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 10,851 of which 5,049 live in the town of Köprübaşı. The district covers an area of 318 km2 (123 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 253 m (830 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Köprübaşı, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-02.
|This geographical article about a location in Manisa Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|