||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Küre within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Kamil Aydınlı (MHP)|
|• District||540.90 km2 (208.84 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,142 m (3,747 ft)|
|• District density||13/km2 (33/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Küre is a town and district of the Kastamonu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 10,223 of which 3,880 live in the town of Küre. The district covers an area of 541 km2 (209 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 1,142 m (3,747 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units" (in English). Retrieved 2008-11-27.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2008-11-27.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Küre, Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kastamonu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|