Kōzu Station (Kanagawa)
|The station building, March 2008|
(See other stations in Kanagawa)
|Neighborhood etc.||4 Kōzu|
|Line(s)||Tōkaidō Main Line, Shōnan-Shinjuku Line, Gotemba Line|
|Statistics||6,289 passengers/day (FY2012)|
|Small bus terminal at this station|
Kōzu Station (国府津駅 Kōzu-eki?) is a railway station in Odawara, Kanagawa, Japan, operated by East Japan Railway Company (JR East). It is served by both the Tōkaidō Main Line and Gotemba Line. The station is 77.7 km from Tokyo Station.
The station is served by following lines.
|1,2||■Tōkaidō Line||for Odawara, Atami, and Numazu
Itō Line for Itō
|3||■Gotemba Line||for Matsuda, Yamakita, Gotemba, and Numazu|
|4,5||■Tōkaidō Line||for Hiratsuka, Chigasaki, Fujisawa, Ōfuna, Yokohama, Shinagawa, and Tokyo|
|■Shōnan-Shinjuku Line||for Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Ōmiya, Kumagaya, Takasaki, and Maebashi|
|Tōkaidō Main Line|
Kōzu Station opened on July 11, 1887. With the dissolution and privatization of JNR on April 1, 1987, the station became a border station under the control of both JR East and JR Central. Automated turnstiles using the Suica IC card system came into operation from November 18, 2001.
In fiscal 2012, the station was used by an average of 6,289 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Yoshikawa, Fumio. Tokaido-sen 130-nen no ayumi. Grand-Prix Publishing (2002) ISBN 4-87687-234-1. (Japanese)
- 日本国有鉄道停車場一覧 [JNR Station Directory]. Japan: Japanese National Railways. 1985. p. 20. ISBN 4-533-00503-9.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2012年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2012)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kōzu Station (Kanagawa).|
- JR East station information (Japanese)