K-Michel Parandi, (Kay Parandi), is a New York based film director, screenwriter and advertising writer known as a concept oriented Creative Director.
He designed and directed a series of confidential and architectural movies for the Prince of Dubai, presenting a futuristic architecture of the city for several major installations including the medical facility Biocity III. In 2005 he won at Paris Film Festival—best storyboard and visual creation for "Minuit 14" which is an adaptation of "Little Red Riding Hood" in the future.
Parandi is represented by Jon Klane (Talent manager) of the Klane Company. He was signed by Robert Newman (agent) at William Morris Endeavor (WME) in 2009 before moving to United Talent Agency (UTA) in 2013.
Acclaimed French filmmaker Mathieu Kassovitz offered Parandi his support for Dust Motion, a trilogy Parandi wrote in 2008, as a co-director and writer. The project was put on hold due to a conflict of agendas. Producer Lucas Foster currently owns the rights to the movie.
From The Future With Love
In September 2011 Parandi was approached by Reid Carolin, who was seeking a new concept for a web series, with Channing Tatum attached as an executive producer . Based on this Parandi brought a story package entitled "Precinct 114" and entered into a Writer-Director agreement with Producer James Lawler. While working on Elysium (film) for Neill Blomkamp, Designer Ben Mauro collaborated with Parandi on the art direction of Precinct 114.  
Parandi wrote and directed the movie "From The Future With Love" which showcases the world of Republic. The movie was selected by the Art Directors Club of New York.
Prizes and Nominations
- 1999 : Best Architectural project, awarded by "Toit Angevin" & Architect-log and the Mayor of Angers, Jean-Claude Antonini.
- 1999 : Best screenplay by a student, at Angers European film festival. 
- 2000 : Best screenplay by a student, at Angers European film festival. 
- 2005 : Best visual conception, Paris film festival 2005. Jury presided by Jean Giraud, (Moebus).
- 2008 : Nominated for a Creative Clio Award. Agency: Young & Rubicam, New York City. Project Biocity corp Dubai (Animation).
- 2009 : Summit Creative Award. (TSL) Project "Sun walkers".
- 2009 : Nominated for a Creative Clio Award. Agency: Milk, London. (Honda. "Tracks").
- [http://majorspoilers.com/2013/09/16/video-future-love [http://majorspoilers.com/2013/09/16/video-future-love