From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up K-line in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
K-line may refer to:
- K Line, a Japanese shipping company
- K-Line, a model railway locomotive company
- K-line (artificial intelligence) (Knowledge-line), a mental agent in artificial intelligence
- K-Line (bus operator) bus operator in Honley and Huddersfield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- K-line (IRC), a server ban in IRC
- K-line (spectrometry), a spectral peak in astronomical spectrometry
- K (Broadway Brooklyn Local), earlier KK, discontinued in 1976
- K (Eighth Avenue Local), a defunct train service on the New York City Subway, which was known as the AA until 1985
- K Ingleside, a service of the San Francisco Municipal Railway sometimes called the K Line
- K-Line, part of the ISO 9141 On Board Diagnostics vehicle network interface standard
- K line, the line marking the calculation point in ski jumping
- K line is a term used in Internal conversion electron spectroscopy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.