K. D. Thirunavukkarasu (Tamil: க. த. திருநாவுக்கரசு, b. 1931 -) is a Tamil scholar, writer, critic and translator from Tamil Nadu, India.
Thirunavukkarasu is an alumnus of Pachaiyappa's College, Chennai. He obtained a M.A, M. Litt and a PhD and worked as a professor at the International Institute of Tamil Studies in Chennai. In 1974, he was awarded the Sahitya Akademi Award for Tamil for his literary criticism Thirukkural Needhi Illakkiyam (lit. Thirukkural, a moralist literature).
- Chieftains of the Sangam age
- A Critical study of Dr. Mu. Va's works
- Thirukkural needhi illakkiyam
- Thirukkural karpanai thiranum nataka nalanum
- Arunmozhi aayvuth thogudhi
- Then kizhakku aasiya nadugalil thamilar panpadu
- (trans.)Rajaram mohan roy (biography)
- (trans.)Jeevanandha Das (biography)