K. K. Barrett
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010)|
Keith "K. K." Barrett is a production designer known for his work on feature films by Spike Jonze and Sofia Coppola. Barrett also played drums for the 1970s punk rock band, The Screamers. Barrett is featured alongside The Screamers front-man Tomata du Plenty in the 1986 punk rock musical Population: 1, which was released on DVD in October 2008.
Filmography as production designer
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2011)
- Where the Wild Things Are (2009)
- Marie Antoinette (2006)
- I ♥ Huckabees (2004)
- Lost in Translation (2003)
- Adaptation. (2002)
- Human Nature (2001)
- Being John Malkovich (1999)
- Crack House (1989)
- Cheerleader Camp (1987)
- Deming, Mark. "Biography: The Screamers". Allmusic. Retrieved May 22, 2010.
- "Cameras Roll on "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" as It Heads from the Page to the Big Screen". Business Wire. March 1, 2011. Retrieved May 30, 2011.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a United States drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|