K. M. Daniel
K. M. Daniel (9 May 1920 – 18 July 1988) was an Indian literary critic and scholar from Kerala, India. He was born in Chengannur in Alappuzha district in Kerala. He took his Masters degree in Malayalam language and literature and served for forty years as Lecturer and Professor in various colleges. He is one of the first few writers in Malayalam who tried to combine eastern and western literary theories in the study of Malayalam works. He died on July 18, 1988.
- Samgha Nadam
- Vimarsanam-Sidhanthavum Prayogavum
- Veenapoovu Kanmnpil
- Navachakravalam Naliniyilum Mattum
- George, K. M. (2008). Western influence on Malayalam language and literature. Sahithya Akademi.
- Akhilavijnanakosam; D.C. Books; Kottayam
- Sahithyakara Directory; Kerala Sahithya Academy, Thrissur