From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
K7, K07 or K-7 may refer to:
- A complete graph with 7 Vertices
- Bluebird K7, a high speed hydroplane raced by Donald Campbell
- Daewoo Precision Industries K7, a submachine gun with an integrated suppressor
- Deep Space Station K7, a fictional space station featured in the Star Trek episodes "The Trouble With Tribbles" and "Trials and Tribble-ations"
- K7, a mountain in the Karakoram
- K-7 (Kansas highway), a state highway in Kansas
- Kalinin K-7, a heavy experimental aircraft designed and tested in the Soviet Union in the early 1930s
- Kronprinsens husarregemente, a Swedish Army cavalry regiment disbanded 1927
- Pentax K-7, a DSLR camera by Hoya Corporation
- Schleicher K7, a 2-seater glider plane made from wood and steel
- AMD K7, codename for certain AMD CPUs, including the Athlon and Duron microprocessors
- K7 Total Security, antivirus software
- Ibanez K7, a series of guitars
- K7 (musician), American rapper
- Studio !K7, German record label
- Violin Sonata No. 2 (Mozart), by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- HMS K7, a British submarine of the First World War
- USS K-7 (SS-38), a 1914 United States Navy K-class submarine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.