|City of license||Klamath Falls, Oregon|
|Translator(s)||103.9 K280BW (Klamath Falls)|
|First air date||1923|
|Format||News Talk Information|
|Power||5,000 watts day
1,000 watts night
|Affiliations||Citadel Media, Premiere Radio Networks, Westwood One|
|Owner||Basin Mediactive, LLC (formerly New Northwest Broadcasters, LLC)|
|Sister stations||KAGO-FM, KLAD, KLAD-FM|
KAGO (1150 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a News Talk Information format. Licensed to Klamath Falls, Oregon, USA. The station is currently owned by New Northwest Broadcasters, LLC, and features programming from Citadel Media, Premiere Radio Networks, and Westwood One.
KAGO signed on in 1923 on 1220 kHz as KFJI. In 1927 it moved to 1200 kHz. As a result of the 1928 reallocations it moved to 1370 kHz. It moved to 1210 kHz in 1932 then to 1240 kHz in 1941 as a result of the NARBA agreement. It moved to 1150 kHz in 1950.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KAGO
- Radio-Locator Information on KAGO
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KAGO
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K280BW
- Radio-Locator information on K280BW
- FCC History Cards for KAGO
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|