From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Dodge City, Kansas|
|Broadcast area||Southwest Kansas|
|First air date||May 1966|
|HAAT||176 meters (577 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KGNO-FM (1966-1980)
|Affiliations||Fox News Radio|
|Owner||Rocking M Radio|
|Sister stations||KERP, KGNO, KZRD|
KAHE (95.5 FM, "K95") is a radio station broadcasting an oldies music format. Licensed to Dodge City, Kansas, USA, the station serves the Southwest Kansas area. The station, established in 1966, is currently owned by Rocking M Radio.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "KAHE Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Directory of AM and FM Radio stations in the U.S.". 1967 Broadcasting Yearbook. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1967. p. B-62.
- "KAHE Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Rocking M Radio
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KAHE
- Radio-Locator information on KAHE
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KAHE
|This article about a radio station in Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|