|City of license||Guernsey, Wyoming|
|First air date||April 21, 2005|
|HAAT||171.9 meters (564 feet)|
(Chisholm Trail Broadcasting LLC)
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on April 21, 2005. The new station was assigned the KANT call sign by the FCC on May 1, 2005. KANT received its license to cover from the FCC on March 28, 2008.
In January 2009, White Park Broadcasting, Inc., reached an agreement to sell this station to the Brahmin Broadcasting Corporation. The deal was approved by the FCC on February 18, 2009, and the transaction was consummated on February 24, 2009.
Effective August 17, 2012, KANT was sold to Chisholm Trail Broadcasting LLC in exchange for Chisholm's KKAW.
On August 20, 2012, KANT shifted their format from classic hits to adult hits.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20050103AAF)". FCC Media Bureau. April 21, 2005.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-20080304AAR)". FCC Media Bureau. March 28, 2008.
- "Application Search Details (BALH-20090121AIT)". FCC Media Bureau. February 24, 2009.