|City of license||Watsonville, California|
|Slogan||Norm Thinks the "station is located here"|
|HAAT||41.5 metres (136 feet)|
|Owner||Ohana De Watsonville|
KAPU-LP (104.7 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Hawaiian Music format. Licensed to serve Watsonville, California, USA, the station is currently owned by Ohana De Watsonville. Starting its broadcast in September 2004, KAPU-LP claims to be the only radio station on the U.S. mainland broadcasting a Hawaiian Music format 24 hours a day.
- "KAPU-LP Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Weatherford, Keenan (2008-06-25). "Hawaiian radio broadcasts halted by Trabing Fire". Santa Cruz Sentinel. Retrieved 2008-06-25.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KAPU
- Radio-Locator information on KAPU-LP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KAPU
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|