From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KAR)
Kar or KAR may refer to: Kire Ali Rohani
- Kar, the legendary founder of ancient Caria
- Kurdish Autonomous Region, an autonomous region in Iraq controlled by Kurds
- Kar, an alleged political group within the People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan (PDPA) by Afghan politician Ghulam Dastagir Panjsheri
- Kar Haykazuni, the King of Ancient ARMENIA: 1287–1283 B.C., Hayk Nahapet dynasty.
In entertainment and literature
- Karaoke, a musical game/sport/phenomenon and its standard *.kar files
- Kar (novel) or Snow, a 2002 novel by Orhan Pamuk
- Kirby Air Ride, a 2003 Nintendo racing video game
- Kar (Turkish music), a genre in Ottoman classical music
- King's African Rifles, a British army colonial regiment present in British East Africa from 1902 until independence in the 1960s
- King's American Regiment, a British army provincial regiment which was raised and served in the American Revolutionary War
- Kar98k, the Mauser 98Karabiner, a 1930s German rifle
- Kar is a title used in Orissa, India for some highly reputed Brahmins. These are counted as Vedic Brahmins of top orders.
- Killer Activation Receptor
- Karair, formerly Karhumäki Airways (ICAO: KAR), a Finnish airline
- Kar, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- K.A. Rasmussen, a Norwegian precious metals company
- K.A.R. is an underground rap group founded by Fat Joe. It stands for Kill All Rats.
- KAR file format, same as MID. S.MID
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.