||This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010)|
CSN International, broadcasting under the callsign KAWZ, is an FM radio station in Twin Falls, Idaho, operating on a frequency of 89.9 MHz with an effective radiated power of 100 kW at 302 meters above average terrain.
KAWZ began broadcasting Christian radio over satellite on April 26, 1995, from KAWZ in Twin Falls. KAWZ is the uplink station, owned by The River Christian Fellowship (formerly Calvary Chapel of Twin Falls), with Pastor Mike Kestler as its founder. KAWZ feeds nearly 400 broadcast translators nationwide and 31 full power radio stations across the United States, including Alaska and the Hawaiian Islands. CSN is a non-profit organization and operates non-profit stations, and is not required by the FCC to have its translators and stations receive KAWZ's signal over the air, as would be required for a commercial station.
CSN international is heard on 31 full powered radio stations in the United States.
|City of license||Power
CSN International is relayed by an additional 366 translators nationwide.
Board Members 
Board members of CSN the (Christian Satellite Network) and its parent company, Christian Broadcasters of Idaho, are Pastor Mike Kestler, Merrily Hagerman & Pastor Jerel Hagerman.
- Casting Cares - Pastor Jerel Hagerman and his wife Merrily Huether-Hagerman - Weekly call in show on relationships & Christianity.
- Compassion Radio - Norm Nelson, CompassionRadio.com
- Searchlight - With Pastor Jon Courson
- Somebody Loves You - Raul Ries, Calvary Chapel Golden Springs
- To Every Man an Answer - Featuring Pastor Steve Matheson of the Garden Fellowship, Pastor Jerel Hagerman of Joshua Springs Calvary Chapel, Pastor Leo Giovinetti of Real Life Radio, and others.
- Truth For Life - Alistair Begg, Senior Pastor of Parkside Church in Cleveland, Ohio
- CSN International
- CSN webcast
- To Every Man An Answer
- The River Christian Fellowship - home of CSN International
- KEFX Christian rock "sister" station to CSN International
|This article about a Christian radio station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a radio station in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|