From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KBR can stand for:
- KBR (company), formerly Kellogg, Brown and Root, an American engineering, construction and private military contracting company
- Kafa language, an Afroasiatic language spoken in Ethiopia
- Key-based routing, a technique used in computer networking
- Potassium bromide (KBr), a salt widely used as an anticonvulsant and a sedative
- Royal Library of Belgium (Dutch: Koninklijke Bibliotheek België)
- Sultan Ismail Petra Airport, airport serving Kota Bharu with IATA code KBR
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.