From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up KC or kc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KC or Kc may refer to:
- AL-KC, ISO 3166-2 code for Kuçovë District, Albania
- Kansas City metropolitan area, a major metropolitan area of the United States
- KC Stadium, a football and rugby-league stadium in England
- RU-KC, ISO 3166-2 code for Karachay-Cherkessia, Russia
- KC and the Sunshine Band, an American funk, R&B and disco musical group
- Harry Wayne Casey, the "KC" of "KC and the Sunshine Band"
- KC Concepcion, Philippine commercial model
- KC (patient), a widely-studied patient with profound deficits in episodic memory
- Kevin Cossom (K.C.), American singer, songwriter, producer and arranger
- King Crimson, English progressive rock band
- K.C. Guthrie, character in Degrassi: The Next Generation
- KC (The Tribe), character from the television series The Tribe
- KC HiLiTES, manufacturer of the KC Daylighter driving lights
- The Kennel Club, a dog-breed registry in England
- Kid Cuisine, a U.S. brand of frozen dinners
- Kingston Communications, now KCOM Group, UK communications and IT service provider
- Kansas City Chiefs, National Football League team with logo KC
- Kansas City Royals, Major League Baseball team with logo KC
- Sporting Kansas City, a Major League Soccer team often referred to as "Sporting KC" or "KC"
- Kishinchand Chellaram College, College based near Churchgate in South Mumbai, India
- KC (album), 2010 album by KC Concepcion
- Air Astana, IATA Airline Designator
- Kc, the equilibrium constant, an expression of the equilibrium of a chemical reaction
- kc or kc/s, Kilocycles per second (thousands of cycles per second), an obsolete term for kilohertz
- King's Counsel, a legal position in Commonwealth countries
- KC, obsolete postnominal for Knight of the Order of the Crescent
- KC, previous name for the cytokine CXCL1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.