|City of license||Baker City, Oregon|
|Translator(s)||93.7 K229BN (La Grande)|
|First air date||April 28, 1986|
|HAAT||532 meters (1,745 ft)|
|Owner||Elkhorn Media Group
|Sister stations||KTEL, KTIX, KUMA, KUMA-FM, KWHT, KWRL, KWVN-FM|
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on April 28, 1986. The new station was assigned the KCMB call sign by the FCC on October 3, 1986. After multiple extensions, KCMB received its license to cover from the FCC on January 10, 1989.
In December 1989, Clare Marie Ferguson-Capps reached an agreement to transfer the license for this station to Oregon Trail Radio, Inc. The deal was approved by the FCC on February 1, 1990.
Effective August 28, 2012, Capps sold the station to KCMB, LLC for $1.25 million.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BPH-19850712SZ)". FCC Media Bureau. April 28, 1986.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-19880719KB )". FCC Media Bureau. January 10, 1989.
- "Application Search Details (BALH-19891204HF)". FCC Media Bureau. February 1, 1990.
- KCMB official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KCMB
- Radio-Locator information on KCMB
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KCMB
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K229BN
- Radio-Locator information on K229BN
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|