|City of license||Lincoln City, Oregon|
|Broadcast area||Central Oregon Coast|
|Slogan||The Home of Classic Rock|
|First air date||1981|
|HAAT||266 meters (873 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KCRF (8/1981-11/1981)|
|Owner||David J. Miller
(Pacific West Broadcasting)
|Sister stations||KBCH, KNCU, KNPT, KWDP, KYTE|
KCRF-FM (96.7 FM, The Home of Classic Rock) is a radio station broadcasting a classic rock music format. Licensed to Lincoln City, Oregon, USA. The station is currently owned by Pacific West Broadcasting and features programing from Westwood One.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-06.
- "KCRF-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-09-06.
- "KCRF Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-09-06.
- "FCC Application". Federal Communications Commission.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KCRF
- Radio-Locator information on KCRF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KCRF
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|