|City of license||Billings, Montana|
|Broadcast area||Billings Metropolitan Area|
|First air date||1979|
|HAAT||152 meters (499 ft)|
|Owner||Townsquare Media Billings License, LLC|
KCTR-FM (102.9 FM, "Cat Country 103") is a commercial radio station in Billings, Montana. KCTR airs a country music format.  Licensed to Billings, Montana, USA, the station serves the Billings area. The station is currently owned by Townsquare Media Billings License, LLC.
In October 2007, a deal was reached for KCTR-FM to be acquired by GAP Broadcasting II LLC (Samuel Weller, president) from Clear Channel Communications as part of a 57 station deal with a total reported sale price of $74.78 million. What eventually became GapWest Broadcasting was folded into Townsquare Media on August 13, 2010.
Current on-air staff
The Breakfast Flakes - Mark Wilson and Paul Mushaben 5 AM to 10 AM
Tara Nicole - 10 AM to 3 PM Weekdays
Andy West - 3 PM to 7 PM Weekdays
Taste of Country Nights - nationally syndicated 7 PM to Midnight
After Midnite with Blair Garner - nationally syndicated Midnight to 5 AM
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Spring 2010. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "KCTR-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "Deals". Broadcasting & Cable. 2006-06-19.
- "Townsquare Media completes roll-up of GAP". Radio Business Report. August 13, 2010. Retrieved August 15, 2010.[dead link]
- Official Website
- Flash Stream, MP3 Stream
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KCTR
- Radio-Locator information on KCTR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KCTR
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|