From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the AM radio station in Childress, Texas, United States, see KCTX (AM).
|City of license||Childress, Texas|
|Former callsigns||KQAI (1984-1986)
|Owner||James G. Boles, Jr.|
The station was assigned the call letters KQAI on April 5, 1984. On September 29, 1986, the station changed its call sign to KSRW, and on February 23, 2001, to the current KCTX.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "KCTX-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "KCTX Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KCTX
- Radio-Locator information on KCTX
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KCTX
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|