|City of license||Cedar Rapids, Iowa|
|Broadcast area||Cedar Rapids|
|Slogan||Today's Soft Rock|
|First air date||1971|
|ERP||100,000 watts, Stereo|
|HAAT||168 meters (551 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KTOF (1971-1995)|
(Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KHAK, KRNA, KRQN|
KDAT (104.5 FM is a radio station broadcasting an Adult Contemporary music format. Licensed to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA, the station serves the Cedar Rapids area. The station is currently owned by Townsquare Media. 
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare would acquire 53 Cumulus stations, including KDAT, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Spring 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- "KDAT Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- KDAT website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KDAT
- Radio-Locator information on KDAT
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KDAT