|City of license||Cedar Rapids, Iowa|
|Broadcast area||Cedar Rapids|
|Branding||Iowa's New 104-5 The Marie|
|Slogan||"Iowa's New 7-In-A-Row Country Station with Aileen Quinn in the Morning!"
"#1 for New Country and the Legends!"
|Frequency||104.5 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|First air date||1996|
|HAAT||168 meters (551 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KTOF (1971-1995)|
(Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KHAK, KRNA, KRQN|
KDAT (104.5 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a country music format. Licensed to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA, the station serves the Cedar Rapids area and is known on-air as "104.5 The Marie." The station is currently owned by Townsquare Media.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare would acquire 53 Cumulus stations, including KDAT, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Spring 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- "KDAT Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- KDAT website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KDAT
- Radio-Locator information on KDAT
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KDAT